Thursday, December 31, 2015

Follow Friday - Happy New Year & Second Year Blogiversary


Happy Second Blogiversary to 
"In Search of...?" all with the help and support of Geneabloggers with such a fantastic networking system and Thomas. 
Thank You So Much Thomas!

"Thanks to family and friends for their support this second year. I do appreciate it. Thanks for hanging in there with me especially when I just didn't write at all for several months. Several health issues and the passing of my mother that just hit me hard and of course this was the last think on my mind......  actually I thought about it a lot but just didn't do anything. Sorry. I let myself down.

It doesn't feel like a whole year has gone by already, but it has and  I guess I am mostly thankful that it is over. This was my  second year posting on my blog and I have to say there were lots of ups and downs and I will need to be able to deal with things a little better.  There were some great things that happen in 2015 that I have not yet let you in on and will be excited to blog about soon. I met new cousins YES  a couple  of new NEW COUSINS!!"


Here's to a Happy & Healthy New Year 
***2016***


My hopes for this third year will be a year full  of good friends, lots of fun family gatherings, more traveling than last year, amazing finds, crumbling brickwalls, finding living relatives, locating that elusive ancestor, finding that parish/town of origin in Germany
(Bavaria & Hesse-Darmstadt).

No comments:

Post a Comment