Saturday, December 13, 2014

Sibling Saturday - My Little's birth

Another sibling- another child born to Isaac & Jane Little -  the 6th of 10 children - 4th son ....  welcome to Hudson Little

Hudson LITTLE, my Great Grand Uncle on my Mothers Fathers side continues  ..................
  

England and Wales births 1837-2006 Transcription (Find My Past Nov'14)
First Name: Hudson
Last Name: Little
Birth Year: 1843
Birth Quarter: 1
Mothers Last Name: [blank]
District: Cockermouth
County: Cumberland
Country: England
Volume: 25
Page: 97
Record Set: England & Wales birth 1837-2006
Category: Birth, Marriage & Death (Parish Registers)
Record Collection: Births & Baptisms
Collections from: United Kingdom
=========================================

England, Select births and Christenings 1538-1975  (Ancestry.com nov'14)
Name: Hudson Little
Christening: 23 Apr 1843
Bassenthwaite, Cumberland, England
Father: Isaac Little
Mother: Jane

FHL FIle # 90561
Source Information:
Ancestry.com. England, Select Births and Christenings, 1538-1975 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2014.
Original data: England, Births and Christenings, 1538-1975. Salt Lake City, Utah: FamilySearch, 2013
================================

I have the exact date of birth [17 March 1843] but have no source. It came from my cousin Barb in New York who received the info from Hudson's descendants in New Zealand. When the record does not give exact dates where do you look for that? Even though I have found this information on birth and christening, I guess I should find the original at Salt Lake City, so I will add this to my list of things to do while at the LIBRARY.

No comments:

Post a Comment