Friday, December 19, 2014

Friday's Faces From the Past - My Little - Mirror Mirror Where Are Those Pictures?


Hudson LITTLE, my Great Grand Uncle on my Mothers Fathers side continues  ..................

I am looking for any pictures of Hudson and Hannah (Doggett) LITTLE 1843 - 1934  Cumberland (Norwich) England and Bunnythorpe, New Zealand

I have contacted my New York cousins and they have no pictures that go back that far in time. I need to contact my New Zealand descendants .......... I hope to be able to contact my third cousin Mary (McIntyre) Hope to see what she has and would be willing to share.

I wonder if there is a genealogy or historical society in their area, I could make contact and see what they may have........  after all the Hudson and Hannah were early settlers in the area.

I am so anxious to see what my Great Grand Uncle and Aunt looked like. I really want to see if there is a family resemblance, to see their coloration, complexion, eyes, nose, ears height, weight etc


............  back to you at another time with more. Anyone have copies of the pictures I am looking for?

No comments:

Post a Comment