Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Wordless Wednesday (almost) Wild & Wooly- "A Night at Old San Antonio"


                       Federation of Genealogical Societies (FGS) Conference in San Antonio Texas
 

I just wanted to share another the day of the FGS Conference in San Antonio Texas. In  particular the wonderful evening event A Night at Old San Antonio 

If you click on the link you will see the classes I took that day but more important is the "Night at Old San Antonio" in words and pictures & a video. The volunteers and members of the San Antonio Genealogical Society and members of FGS put this together for a majority of the conference goers......  THANK YOU     I  hope you felt it was worth it  .......it was so much fun and very relaxing............. food was excellent, and the entertainment was outstanding. Thank You for the wonderful gift......love LOVE the fan... did I mention that it was very HOT and HUMID, well if I didn't, it was HOT and HUMID. I could have used it from Tuesday till I left on Monday. Thanks for the air conditioned comfy buses to transport us to and from.

Excellent all around conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment